Fashion

My blue knit

20. January 2015

DSC_0009-2sDSC_0010-2sKNIT (link) //  NECKLACE (link)

[two_columns_one]

I’ve honestly never been so positively surprised about something I’ve ordered online, as I was when I received my package from Asos last week. Normally I keep my expectations very low when ordering something from the internet since I’ve had a lot of bad experiences with it. Somehow my clothes always ends up being a size to small or big due to the fact that I’m never entirely sure what size I should order my clothes in since it can vary a lot from brand to brand.

Besides this knit I also got my jumpsuit and a kimono (as you may have read in my POST from last week), my jumpsuit was a bit too big in the torso – nothing that can’t be fixed! I ordered it in a tall brand since I’m 173 cm tall, so I thought it wouldn’t really matter even though tall brands are for people who are 175 and above. The thing about the tall brands, which I love, is that the clothes are a bit longer in the legs and sleeves, which is a huge benefit for me because of my long legs. Long legs are nice, but sometimes it can be really time-consuming to find the perfect trousers/jeans/jumpsuit/what-ever. My kimono also fits perfectly and I’m looking forward to show you all of my purchases in future outfit posts.

What do you think about my funnel neck knit?

[/two_columns_one]

[two_columns_one_last]

Jeg har helt ærligt aldrig været så positivt overrasket over noget, jeg har bestil online, som da jeg modtog min pakke fra Asos i sidste uge. Normalt holder jeg forventningerne lave, når jeg bestiller noget fra internettet, da jeg har haft en hel del dårlige oplevelser med det. På en eller anden måde ender mit tøj altid med at være en størrelse for lille eller stor, på grund af, at jeg aldrig er helt sikker på, hvilken størrelse jeg skal bestille mit tøj i, siden at kommer meget an på mærket.

Ud over denne strik, fik jeg også min jumpsuit og min kimono (som du måske har læst om i DETTE indlæg), min jumpsuit var en smule for stor i torsoen – intet der ikke kan fixes! Jeg bestilte den i et tall-brand, da jeg er 173 cm høj – så jeg tænkte at det ikke ville gøre så meget, selvom at tall-brands er for dem der er 175 og over. Det ved tall-brands som jeg elsker, er at tøjet er en smule længere i benene og armene, hvilket jeg synes er en kæmpe fordel for mig, på grund af mine lange ben. Lange ben er godt, men noglegange kan det være virkelig tidskrævende at lede efter de perfekte bukser/jeans/jumpsuit/what-ever. Min kimono passer også perfekt og jeg glæder mig til at vise jer alle mine køb, i fremtidige outfit-indlæg.

Hvad synes du om min funnel neck strik?

[/two_columns_one_last]

[divider]

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

• Reply Hayley Larue Tuesday January 20th, 2015 at 09:52 PM

This is the most beautiful color of blue! Love the sweater <3

StyledByBlondie.com

• Reply Nivikka Tuesday January 20th, 2015 at 10:10 PM

I agree, thank you! 🙂

• Reply Lucy Mitchell Tuesday January 20th, 2015 at 10:32 PM

I love that shade of blue. So nice

• Reply Nivikka Tuesday January 20th, 2015 at 10:36 PM

Thank you!

• Reply Rosa Wednesday January 21st, 2015 at 12:41 AM

I like the shade of blue of the sweater, and it seems out of an interesting material, so shiny.

Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

• Reply Nivikka Wednesday January 21st, 2015 at 07:14 AM

Haha, thank you. It’s just an ordinary knit, I think the shinyness is because of the fact, that i shot the picture with flash 🙂

• Reply ~ Carmen ~ Wednesday January 21st, 2015 at 12:46 AM

I love being pleasantly surprised when it comes to online purchases as well. There have been too many disappointments. I like how striking this shade of blue is.

:] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

• Reply Nivikka Wednesday January 21st, 2015 at 07:11 AM

Exactly! You’re just never entirely sure, when it comes to buying things from the internet 🙂

• Reply Margaret Dallospedale Wednesday January 21st, 2015 at 01:56 AM

Hi sweetie
    you look amazing
    The sweater looks adorable on you
    kisses
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

• Reply Nivikka Wednesday January 21st, 2015 at 07:09 AM

Thank you so much!

• Reply Sweet Perdition Wednesday January 21st, 2015 at 10:15 AM

me encanta tu jersey!

• Reply Angelo Wednesday January 21st, 2015 at 12:32 PM

I saw that you went to my blog! I am very happy . I love your blog ! <3

• Reply Nivikka Wednesday January 21st, 2015 at 12:36 PM

Thank you sweetie!

• Reply Blueprint kind of day | Saturday April 4th, 2015 at 12:14 PM

[…] noticed that my wardrobe is filled with deep blue colors and I really like it. I’ve got my BLUE KNIT, my BLUE SKIRT and we even got a blue wall in our living room which I like shooting pictures with. […]